AIM
airk

Oh my, A Platformer! Oh my, A Platformer!

For a first start this is actually pretty good. Some the levels are pretty frustrating to someone who hasn't played any platformer puzzles like this in a year or so, but I'm a bit rusty at these kinds of things so that is to be expected XD The music is good but honestly doesn't fit completely with the general scheme. Overall good start!

PS: its Press and Hold Enter to start...

Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

MAKE CHAT!

9 of 10. About chat functions, you follow your opinion rather than players. They have to use blocks to chat! If you don't listen to your viewers, you will lose them; and very fast. Make a chat, or lose your viewers. Think about it.

Everybody Edits Everybody Edits

Good, and I saw why there was no chat in the desc.

9 of 10. about chat functions, you follow your opinion rather than players. They have to use blocks to chat! If you don't listen to your viewers, you will lose them; and very fast. Make a chat, or lose your viewers. Think about it. Also here is a list of attitudes(smileys):

Arty: An artist, makes good(or not so good) masterpieces with the blocks.
Dick: The natural enemy of the Arty, this one will rip anything to shreds, including but not limited to block apartments, towers, writing, and masterpieces belonging to an Arty.
Eraser: These guys will make sure a room stays totally EMPTY. They work well with Arty's to protect a masterpiece, remove crap and drive away Dicks. But when hired by a Dick, nowhere in the room is safe.
Speeds: These guys, will make it unsafe no matter what, unless they are in a locked room and don't know the code. They will make arrows and other elaborate traps to keep away other smileys, but if hired by an Arty they will do great driving off Dicks.

The Last Village The Last Village

And

Reminds me of Age of Empires and Dune 2000, in D2000, the enemys are ridiculously strong, and so is the player, so i dont complain, i always repair on time in "DUNE 2000, Long Live the Fighters!".

Bang! Heroes Bang! Heroes

Love It!

Reemus Awsome!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awsome!

Ive Played The Old One, THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER! Fuck Yeah, AWSOME!