AIM
airk

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

!!!

A human mage wiped out the rest of the Dashkin?

Pencilmation 14 Pencilmation 14

STOP!

Look guys; heres a solution to your [insert cuss word here]ing episode 13 problem: Count #? as the thirteenth episode!

Better now? Ross, your series is AWESOME all around. I love it(In spite of some characters being total assholes). 10/10 and good luck!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Dfear Studios

Dom Fera Has This Song
for His Cells Ringtone!
Its FUNNY, Esspecialy Since Noris Finally Got His Ass Kicked
(No Offense) And Rogers Commited Suicide.
Even Superman Got Beheaded!
Many Would Think It Is IMPOSSIBLE, To Kick Chucks Ass Could Get Beaten.
Indiana Left His Crotch WIDE OPEN To Chucks Bitchy Legs!
Hoo! Thats Funny Shit Right There! HaaHAAAA!

Oh my, A Platformer! Oh my, A Platformer!

For a first start this is actually pretty good. Some the levels are pretty frustrating to someone who hasn't played any platformer puzzles like this in a year or so, but I'm a bit rusty at these kinds of things so that is to be expected XD The music is good but honestly doesn't fit completely with the general scheme. Overall good start!

PS: its Press and Hold Enter to start...

Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

MAKE CHAT!

9 of 10. About chat functions, you follow your opinion rather than players. They have to use blocks to chat! If you don't listen to your viewers, you will lose them; and very fast. Make a chat, or lose your viewers. Think about it.

Everybody Edits Everybody Edits

Good, and I saw why there was no chat in the desc.

9 of 10. about chat functions, you follow your opinion rather than players. They have to use blocks to chat! If you don't listen to your viewers, you will lose them; and very fast. Make a chat, or lose your viewers. Think about it. Also here is a list of attitudes(smileys):

Arty: An artist, makes good(or not so good) masterpieces with the blocks.
Dick: The natural enemy of the Arty, this one will rip anything to shreds, including but not limited to block apartments, towers, writing, and masterpieces belonging to an Arty.
Eraser: These guys will make sure a room stays totally EMPTY. They work well with Arty's to protect a masterpiece, remove crap and drive away Dicks. But when hired by a Dick, nowhere in the room is safe.
Speeds: These guys, will make it unsafe no matter what, unless they are in a locked room and don't know the code. They will make arrows and other elaborate traps to keep away other smileys, but if hired by an Arty they will do great driving off Dicks.

Valeria Valeria

Currently drawing up a hentai scene involving this character, because fuck this I haven't seen nor drawn anywhere near enough of that shit yet.

VaneFox responds:

Awesome! Link it to me when your done!

Elsa Painting Elsa Painting

What'chu talkin' about, Willis? Dose eyeses be amazin'!

Gardevoirhonhon~ Gardevoirhonhon~

Awesome artwork, though when I first saw it I thought of Florans from Starbound.